Moving schools towards true Personalized electronic Blended Learning (PeBL) requires focused planning and implementation over an extended period of time. School-wide PeBL is achievable if schools concentrate on changing step by step. They may also need to focus on just one element at a time. Implementation of PeBL addresses several key areas. These areas include:
|Relationships||personalizing who you learn with|
|Environment||personalizing what and how you learn|
|Opportunities||personalized what and how you learn|
|Resources||personalizing what you use to learn with|
|Distribution of Leadership||empowering each learner|
|Evaluation||personalizing the pace of learning|
|Recognition||personalizing how your progress is celebrated|
- The development of a Sun West REORDER Rubric five point rubric to measure degrees of successful implementation in each of the key areas will be a useful resource for School-Based Administrators. This tool will outline PeBL expectations and assist in determining the effectiveness of PeBL procedures.
- Overall success indicators may include:
- Education Sector Strategic Plan (ESSP) Level 2 goal attainment
- Education Sector Strategic Plan (ESSP) Level 3 goal attainment
- OurSCHOOL data
- Student report cards
- School report card
- School leaders regularly review their school action plan and adhere to checkpoints to ensure instruction is implemented fully and with fidelity.
- Frequent data reviews: Viz Wall, Wall Walks, Annual Summary.